Awe-inspiring, open-air event center with everything you need for a memorable event.
This outdoor pavilion can seat up to 500 people, though it typically hosts groups of about 300. The pavilion is popular for corporate picnics and church.
Events Center Rental includes:
- Two wood-burning fireplaces
- Outdoor kitchen
July and August
Monday thru Thursday – $2,500
Friday or Sunday – $3,500
Saturday – $4,000
January, February, May, June, September and December.
Monday thru Thursday – $3,000
Friday or Sunday – $4,000
Saturday – $4,500
March, April, October, and November
Monday thru Thursday – $3,500
Friday or Sunday – $4,500
Saturday – $5,000
- Wedding coordinator $1500 for up to 20 hours including rehearsal and day of event
- The 501 Little White Chapel venue for ceremony $500
- Security guard $45 per hour
- Wedding Reception Coordination $800
- LED Candle Sets available for rental: $25 for set of 10.
- Linen rental $450 – white satin rosette linen.
- Bentley Rental $350 – comes with driver
- Overnight stay in bridal suite for up to 6: $375
- Outdoor Pavillion Venue rental
- Water Side & Chapel Ceremony Sites
- Farm Tables & benches up to 500 Guests, Setup of All Tables and Chairs
- On-Site Manager and Coordination Assistance
- Setup of All Tables and Chairs Bridal Party Suite and Groomsmen Bunkhouse
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure all services at the time of booking and signing of contract. Forms of payment are cash, check or money order written to 501 Ranch Events. Final payment for all services is due 30 days prior to event date in form of cash, check or money order written to 501 Ranch Events. Non-payment of agreed terms specified in contract shall result in cancellation of event.
All aboard the Chi Express! Jump on our train that takes you on a 20 Minute tour across the Ranch.
(2 rides, up to 50 guests)
Drive up or sit down and enjoy the movie of your choice at our outdoor movie theatre.
Choose Your Movie
Ride around our magnificent carousel filled with animals and one of a kind details.
What is Your Animal?
Create a Unique Event
Make your event truly unique with additional activities. Skeet Shooting with the Bridal Party? Yoga for the groomsmen?
The Lodge Bridal Suite
Located in the Lodge, this is the perfect place for wedding groups. Plenty of room for your bridal party.
- Full Kitchen
- Loft with 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds downstairs
- Large 5 room restroom
Stay in Luxury at the Ranch
These 10 cottages surround the yoga barn area with easy access to the spool, eatery and lazy river.
- 6 Spool Cottages
- 4 Lazy River Cottages
- King or 2 Queen beds
- Shower or tub shower combo
Our Vintage Trailer
Overlooking the Nueces River, there is never a bad view. The Spa Bath is the perfect retreat.
- Screened lounging porch
- Cantilevered porch with seating
- Spa bath with large Soaking tub
- Tower with amazing lookout
Stay and Play. Make it a Weekend.
Wedding parties and close guests can stay the weekend. Our Lodging options can accomodate large and small groups.
This must be the place.
Activities, natural beauty and more. Take it all in with a tour.